I want to sign a complaint. How do I do this?

The Municipal Court accepts for filing all complaints. In order to sign a complaint for an offense that occurred within the jurisdiction of Stafford Township. You need to come into the court office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Please note we do not take complaints on court dates (refer to the court website).  You should have the following information with you:

- Name and address of person whom you wish to sign against

- Time and date of offense

- Statute number which relates to the offense

- License plate number and description of motor vehicle if you wish to sign a traffic summons

- A brief description of the incident

You may complete this form in advance, print it and bring it with you to the court office.

Show All Answers

1. Is Stafford Township Court handicapped accessible?
2. I need to change my court date. How do I do this?
3. I would like to plead guilty to a lesser charge. What do I do?
4. I want to sign a complaint. How do I do this?
5. What is Citizen Dispute Resolution or Mediation?
6. I need an attorney but can not afford one. Can I be represented by the public defender?
7. Can you recommend an attorney?
8. I received a subpoena to testify from your court. Do I have to appear?
9. I received a legal notice indicating a change of court date, but never received an actual subpoena. Do I have to appear?
10. I understand a warrant for my arrest has been issued. What do I do?
11. My driver’s license was suspended because I did not pay my ticket. How do I resolve this?