What is Citizen Dispute Resolution or Mediation?
Citizen Dispute Resolution (CDR) or Mediation is an alternative method for resolving disputes. A trained mediator is present to help the parties involved come to an agreement without the necessity of a municipal court trial.

The Judge decides what matters are appropriate for mediation. You may ask him to refer your case to Mediation on the day of your arraignment.

Show All Answers

1. Is Stafford Township Court handicapped accessible?
2. I need to change my court date. How do I do this?
3. I would like to plead guilty to a lesser charge. What do I do?
4. I want to sign a complaint. How do I do this?
5. What is Citizen Dispute Resolution or Mediation?
6. I need an attorney but can not afford one. Can I be represented by the public defender?
7. Can you recommend an attorney?
8. I received a subpoena to testify from your court. Do I have to appear?
9. I received a legal notice indicating a change of court date, but never received an actual subpoena. Do I have to appear?
10. I understand a warrant for my arrest has been issued. What do I do?
11. My driver’s license was suspended because I did not pay my ticket. How do I resolve this?