Can you recommend an attorney?
No. The court is not permitted to recommend an attorney. You may call the Ocean County Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service.

Show All Answers

1. Is Stafford Township Court handicapped accessible?
2. I need to change my court date. How do I do this?
3. I would like to plead guilty to a lesser charge. What do I do?
4. I want to sign a complaint. How do I do this?
5. What is Citizen Dispute Resolution or Mediation?
6. I need an attorney but can not afford one. Can I be represented by the public defender?
7. Can you recommend an attorney?
8. I received a subpoena to testify from your court. Do I have to appear?
9. I received a legal notice indicating a change of court date, but never received an actual subpoena. Do I have to appear?
10. I understand a warrant for my arrest has been issued. What do I do?
11. My driver’s license was suspended because I did not pay my ticket. How do I resolve this?